Thursday, March 28, 2013

Quads, Hamstrings


I was not even sure whether I would do legs today or tomorrow but I was like "get it done and you will feel satisfied".

And exactly this is how I feel. Even without having worked on my calves I had the most intense leg workout in my life. Or at least this is how it felt.

You might remember that last time I increased the weight for squats, so this time I went for higher reps.

And I didn't even have the slightest headache during workout (I usually have a little headache when I do legs and push to the limits).

Wow, and guess what, one of my covorkers said that he is going to try my routine. Good workouts!

Squat
warmup 20 kg x 18 reps
120 kg x 10 reps (up 2 reps since last time)
120 kg x 9 reps
120 kg x 8 reps

Leg Press
260 kg x 14 reps (up 2 reps since last time)
260 kg x 10 reps
260 kg x 8 reps

Lying Leg Curl
85 kg x 10 reps (up 5 kg since last time)
85 kg x 8 reps
85 kg x 8 reps

I guess I will do calves with another bodypart. Maybe with back. And not to forget abs, I will add them to my chest day. Next week we'lls see some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment